Tema: Estatua de Jobs: WTF

Jony Ive debe estar securstrado en Siberia hace meses, de otro modo no entiendo hayan permitido
la elección de ese adefesio.

MBP 15 retina
Magno amore in familiam synantherarum captus.... (Lessing 1829)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15922298@N02/

Re: Estatua de Jobs: WTF

lol @ botanist
Es raro, ese coso... Y la verdad no se que simbología pretenden aplicar hmm

# VCY5C957Y1 - MacBook Pro [18,3] Apple M1 Pro [8 cpu | 14 gpu]/ 14"/ 32GB/ 512GB SSD/ teclado US/ Sonoma 14.3 [A2442]
# F5203KF9NY - iPad Pro 11"/ 256GB/ IpadOS 17.3.1 [MTXQ2LL/A]
# C39D18G9N6XR - iPhone 11 Pro / 256GB/ IOs 17.3.1 [MW9V2LL/A]

Venia directo a publicar lo mismo, no puedo creer.

www.guillepagano.com
www.flickr.com/photos/iguille

Emergencia Macaca Online

Feita la criatura

MacBook Pro (14 pulgadas, 2021) Apple M1 Pro 16GB RAM 500 GB / iPhone 15 PRO MAX / iPad 6th Gen / Airpods

"Computers are like air conditioners, they stop working properly if you open Windows"

Muchachos, den la Source!

Para el que no la vio:
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19gsde6psp700jpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
Source

No comprendo que tiene a los costados... una empuñadura de pistola o espada? una E o piña americana? 0 y 1?? Este era el mejor diseño??

(N) Apple, you have better taste!

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19gsgweq0iehwgif/original.gif

MacacoSoldier ... Por favor, lee y respetá las reglas del foro.
Mac mini (Late 2014) | Mac mini (Mid 2010) | iPhone SE | Newton 110

Macintosh for Productivity, iPhone for Mobility, Linux for Development, Windows for Gaming

Omargot

MBP»  2022 M2 | 13.3" | LG 34" Ultrawide | Razer Basilisk X | Cougar Puri
iPhone 14 Pro 512GB | iPhone 8 256GB | AirPods Pro | Beats Fit Pro
iPod Classic 5.5 Rockbox'd | 64GB SSDmod | Sennheinser HD558 cablemod

Will it blend ? That's the question.

Adicto al aluminio con tecnología adentro.

La del iPod es mucho más linda...

iMac 27"

http://brilyn.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/picard-wtf-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg

iPhone XR 128gb (for sale) // iMac 21.5 Late 2012 i5 8GB 500GB (for sale) // iPad Pro 9.7 128GB Wi-Fi (for sale)

Que salado!

FM escribió:

Muchachos, den la Source!

mal yo, andaba a las apuradas y no me dio para pega el link, pero no quería dejar de manifestarme ante semejante atropello... a no ser que sea una noticia falsa (el ingenuo en mí).

MBP 15 retina
Magno amore in familiam synantherarum captus.... (Lessing 1829)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15922298@N02/

neutral

A person can have the greatest idea in the world— completely different and novel—but if that person can’t convince enough other people, it doesn’t matter. ~ Gregory Berns

NNP escribió:

+1 esa es la solución!

-"Hubo una vez dos hombres que tomaron el mismo camino por 10 años, pero encontraron verdades totalmente distintas. Asi que yo pienso que si vago por 10 años encontrate mi propia verdad"- Seta Sojiro (Rurouni Kenshin)

Muy rara. . .

"I wanted to present some of the recognizable Serbian motifs such as a letter Ш which is the last letter of the Serbian alphabet and Apple rather liked the idea. I've also placed the Latin letter A and binary code 0.1 too. I've wanted it all to represent a sort of "magnet".

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/02/24/steve-jobs-statue-unveiled/

-Macbook Air 11' 128GB SSD i5 + 1TB Western Digital  + 1TB WD MyBookWorldEdition (NAS)
-iPhone 6 FU 16GB
-Time Capsule 1TB
-Apple TV2

- The column represents the pedestal he was put on (both by himself and others). It towers over the surroundings and denotes his ability to see beyond what other saw.
- The 1 and 0 represent the way he saw the world: harsh binary. My way or the highway. I'm sure it reminds the decision makers of how he dealt with them on occasion. The sharp edges (particularly contrasted with the rest of the statue) show how this trait in particular could make him difficult to deal with.
- The letters actually do reflect his love for design, which famously began in a calligraphy class[2] . They're both large and fuzzy, though, which reflects that he considered beauty and design among his most core values, but he struggled to achieve them within himself.
- The head is well-crafted enough to clearly represent what he physically looked like, but it also shows the imperfection of his physical form, reminding us of the cancer that killed him and how even those who we put on pedestals are subject to disease and untimely death.
- Overall, the height of the tower shows his focus and drive to achieve something, but pieces coming out of the side make it feel unbalanced, just as the pursuit of a single-minded goal can leave a life out of balance.
- "Love" in the shadow represents how those at Apple felt about him, but that it was perhaps a subtle, hidden thing. It may also represent that they will always consider themselves in his shadow, but are okay with that.

fuente

MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mid 2012 / 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 / OCZ Vertex 4 SSD 128GB
Apple Cinema Display 24"
iPhone 5s 32 GB Black FU - New iPad 16 GB Wi-Fi - iPad Mini 1st Gen - Apple TV 2nd Gen
Airport Extreme 5th Gen

¿Cómo se mira esta escultura?

con los ojos cerrados

It's better to be a pirate than join the navy

Mac Studio M1 Max - 32Gb RAM - 512Gb SSD
MacBook Pro 15" w/TouchBar [email protected] - 16Gb RAM - 250Gb SSD
iPhone 13 Pro 128Gb | iPad Air 4 64Gb | Apple Watch Series 8 41mm

lol @ pepito2k

# VCY5C957Y1 - MacBook Pro [18,3] Apple M1 Pro [8 cpu | 14 gpu]/ 14"/ 32GB/ 512GB SSD/ teclado US/ Sonoma 14.3 [A2442]
# F5203KF9NY - iPad Pro 11"/ 256GB/ IpadOS 17.3.1 [MTXQ2LL/A]
# C39D18G9N6XR - iPhone 11 Pro / 256GB/ IOs 17.3.1 [MW9V2LL/A]

jajaj

Que bobos, no saben apreciar una buena obra de arte :S

MacBook Pro (14 pulgadas, 2021) Apple M1 Pro 16GB RAM 500 GB / iPhone 15 PRO MAX / iPad 6th Gen / Airpods

"Computers are like air conditioners, they stop working properly if you open Windows"

Esa estatua puede ir para el MOMA tranquilamente....la misma (ST)

Cadena perpetua.

MacBook Pro Retina 15" + MacBook Air M2 15” + Apple Studio Display 27" + Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" + iPhone 14 Pro + iPad 2 + Newton 100
"Iguana iguana Powersurgius"

inu_sama escribió:
NNP escribió:

+1 esa es la solución!

+2 Willt it?

Felix M Obes
PMO / Service Design Thinker
www.sdtUY.com