1 (editado por Bart 08.08.2008 08:05:13)

Tema: iPhone and Web Applications

Resources interesantes para quienes estén interesados en generar aplicaciones web [WebApps] para iPhone

HTML, CSS3 based, iPhone UI examples.

Nightly WebKit
WebKit is an open source web browser engine. WebKit is also the name of the Mac OS X system framework version of the engine that's used by Safari, Dashboard, Mail, and many other OS X applications. WebKit's HTML and JavaScript code began as a branch of the KHTML and KJS libraries from KDE.

iPhone Universal Toolkit
This toolkit has lot of well coded, standarized HTML, CSS3 based, iPhone UI examples. Every example was made aiming to get the same pixel quality look of the standard iPhone compiled apps. You will find examples of normal lists, forms, and other UI godness and, for the delight of all, this project is licensed under GPL3. That's right, you can edit, distribute it and contribute to the main project.

Aptana
Creating web sites and applications on your platform of choice is now easier than ever. Aptana's PHP, Ruby on Rails and Jaxer application engines come ready to use and ready to scale in Aptana Studio, Eclipse and Aptana Cloud. Develop against local or remote engines. Deploy and scale on demand.

llegar a las fuentes apropiadas llevo varios dias de investigación, espero lo sepan valorar big_smile

Saludos,
Bart.

If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'Please' then I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.

Re: iPhone and Web Applications

Gracias Bart!!!

Coyote Wireless )))
MacBook Air 13" 1.86GHz SSD :+: Cinema Display 23" :+: AirPortExpress/Extreme :+: Bluetooth Keyb & Mouse :+: Mighty :+: iPod nano :+: Wacom Graphire 3 :+: BeoSound 1 :+: BeoLab 4 & Universal Dock :+: A8 :+: Earset

Coyote escribió:

Gracias Bart!!!

Estás haciendo algo con el iPhone y la web?

Saludos,
Bart.

If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'Please' then I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.

Quiero hacer, me interesa! a vos te interesa hacer algo?, quiero decir: te interesa hacer aplicaciones web?

Coyote Wireless )))
MacBook Air 13" 1.86GHz SSD :+: Cinema Display 23" :+: AirPortExpress/Extreme :+: Bluetooth Keyb & Mouse :+: Mighty :+: iPod nano :+: Wacom Graphire 3 :+: BeoSound 1 :+: BeoLab 4 & Universal Dock :+: A8 :+: Earset

Coyote escribió:

Quiero hacer, me interesa! a vos te interesa hacer algo?, quiero decir: te interesa hacer aplicaciones web?

ya 'estamos' haciendo aplicaciones web para el iPhone...
osea que si, todo el tema es muy interesante.

Saludos,
Bart.

me sumooooooooo

A person can have the greatest idea in the world— completely different and novel—but if that person can’t convince enough other people, it doesn’t matter. ~ Gregory Berns

Que buena idea!. Imaginen un empresa dedicada exclusivamente a eso: paginas web para iPhone.... SEAMOS MILLONARIOS, parece una locura.. pero no lo es.. miren a Bill Gates!!

"... here comes the water, it comes to wash away the sins of you and I ..."

scottweiland escribió:

Que buena idea!. Imaginen un empresa dedicada exclusivamente a eso: paginas web para iPhone.... SEAMOS MILLONARIOS, parece una locura.. pero no lo es.. miren a Bill Gates!!

hay un montón de blogs que hacen eso gratis... (y un montón de verdura tb)
sin ofender a nadie...

:: MacBook Unibody 2.4Ghz > Magic Mouse & Wireless Keyboard > Time Capsule
:: iMac 21,5 :: iPhone 4s  >  iPad 2