Tema: Walt Mossberg: What Weeks Of Real Usage Tells About New iPhone 4

Ya casi todos conocemos a Mossberg. Aquí nos deja sus impresiones sobre el iPhone 4:

* After my six weeks of constant use of two iPhone 4s, I still believe it is, overall, the best device in its class, for reasons including its ultra high-resolution screen; easy, integrated video calling; slick software; strong battery life; a remarkably thin body; and a world-beating selection of 225,000 third-party apps.

* [...] on several occasions, I have found that even when the iPhone 4 showed only one bar (with the new bar-displaying software) I was still able to make and hold clear calls.

* So that’s my six-week, real-world report. Despite the hot-spot issue and the exposed antenna, the iPhone 4 does better than the 3GS for me in decent coverage. But I still wouldn’t advise adopting it as your primary phone if you live, work or travel in areas with poor AT&T reception, or if you prefer a network under less stress.

Artículo completo en All Things Digital

MacBook Pro Retina 15" + MacBook Air M2 15” + Apple Studio Display 27" + Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" + iPhone 14 Pro + iPad 2 + Newton 100
"Iguana iguana Powersurgius"